- Cocotique is a monthly beauty subscription box
- It can include makeup, hair, skin & nail products
- Sometimes includes deluxe samples and full size products
- Worth of the bag is about $50-$85
- Costs $20/monthly
Products in January Box
- ACURE Triple Action Repairing Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo
- ACURE Triple Action Repairing Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Conditioner
- BEFINE Assorted Skincare Products
- HARVEY PRINCE Hello Fragrance
- NAKED BAR SOAP Lemongrass Grapefruit Foaming Sugar Scrub
- NICKA K New York Quad Eyeshadow
- NUBIAN HERITAGE Honey & Black Seed Hand Cream
-Product Information from Cocotique Website
Of course Cocotique hit it out of the ball park again this month! The packaging as usual is luxurious and sophisticated. The box included some brand names that I am familar with like Nubian Heritage and Nicka K but it also included products that I haven’t heard of like Naked Bar, Acure and Harvey Prince. So, it is nice to see familiar names but it’s fantastic to discover new brands! There is a nice variety in this box since there is makeup, skincare, hair and fragrance. I’m most excited to try the Nicka K eyeshadow quad ( I see you Nicka K revamping your brand, I like it!) and I am also excited about the Foaming Sugar Scrub. I have already tried the Nubian Heritage hand cream and it has been saving my
mega– ashy dry winter hands! Cocotique I only have one question, is your company supernatural? Because all your boxes are pure beauty packed magic! Well done Cocotique! I give the Cocotique Janauary 2015 Box an A.
Beauties, Cocotique is a must-have, I highly recommend you subscribe!
Stay Connected With Me!
Thank you for stopping by! Sharing is caring! Don’t forget to subscribe and hit the like button!