My hairstyle in the picture above is a play on my previous post about simple buns on natural hair. Here is a link to the post https://sunlightbeauty.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/natural-hairstyle/ . I basically did the same thing in the post except this time I added a bang (I did a smaller bun instead of the large one in my post but you can’t see it in the photo). If your hair is not long enough to add a bang, you can add Marley or regular synthetic hair to achieve this look. There are a lot of YouTube videos about how to add a bang to your hair with braiding hair.
1. Clean and moisturize skin. ( I use AcneFree Sensitive)
2. Fill in eyebrows. ( I use a Cover Girl dark brown (to fill) and an off-brand very dark brown eye pencil(to darken).
3. Clean up the edges of your eyebrows with concealer. (I use Mac Select Moisture Cover NW45). I also use concealer under my eyes.
4. Apply a tinted moisturizer all over your face. ( I use Lubriderm & Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 NW47 as a homemade tinted moisturizer).
5. Apply Too Faced Eyeshadow (Sexpresso) on your eyelids (or any brown eyeshadow).
6. Apply The Body Shop EyeShadow Satin Gray on your crease (or any dark gray eyeshadow).
7. Line your lashline and waterline with Cover Girl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil 105 Charcoal (or any dark black eyeliner pencil).
8. Apply Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Very Black mascara to your lashes (or any high volume mascara).
9. Apply CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Compact Foundation (sheer expresso) all over your face (or your favorite pressed powder foundation.
10. Put Fashion Fair Beauty Blush (Earth Red) on the apples of your cheeks (or any flattering pink tone blush).
11. Apply NYC Petal lipstick to your lips, then apply a pink lip gloss over it. (I use a Forever21 gloss) (or you can use your favorite light pink liptick and lipgloss).
Now you are done!