This is me on Day One on the Weight Watchers (WW)plan.
- I have 29 daily points & 49 allowance points. Every food/drink has a point. You can only use a certain amount of points a day and WW’s gives you extra points called allowance points that you can use if you would like to.
- I need to take 10,000 steps a day. (I have a WW pedometer).
- I will try to go to the gym at least 2x. (WW does not require exercise).
- You can earn points for various activities which you can use in addition to your daily/allowance points.
- I will use their etools and track what I eat daily.
- I will also use their site for fitness and nutrition tips.
- I will also try to read WW’s weekly magazine.
- My plan costs about $20 a month.
In addition I will document as much as possible; my journey to being skinny & thin.